Thursday, January 31, 2013

Food Post : JoJo Little Kitchen


Hi peoples, it's 2.30am right now and I'm blogging at this hour. I know it's not good for health but no matter how, I need to blog today :( LOL... Already 4 days didn't blog ? Wtf~ As usual, if you guys did follow my Twitter or Facebook, you will know that I totally addicted to JoJo Little Kitchen! What is JoJo Little Kitchen ? They selling the best Pan Mee in town! OMG! You know what ? I go there to take my brunch on my every off days~ Seriously, you will get addicted too if you try once! I think the boss there also recognize me liao LOL~ Cause I go there almost every twice a week or once a week... If you guys asking which branch I'm going ? It's the Uptown, Petaling Jaya branch. It's their 5th branch :) I always tweeting about it on my Twitter, so today I'm gonna share it out on my blog :) Hehehehe~ You guys must go try after this... 

板面专卖店
FYI, if you come on lunch time during weekdays, it's always FULL and you need to wait~

They provide tissues on the wall :D


Us~ while waiting for our foodssss 


The best 3 layered milk tea 三色奶茶 in town too :) Their signature drinks

Tiffany sis order this, 炸肉干捞板面


Yum Yum~

Boyfren order this, Chili Pan Mee 辣椒板面, It's their signature dish!


This is what I ALWAYS order! 药材鸡汤板面~ If you want to try this, must order spicy! Damn nice... Slurrrrpppp



Enjoy our Pan Mee! Yum Yum~ 

After Pan Mee session, boyfren went back then me and Tiffany went to Paradigm Mall. I bought some shirts, short pants and skinny jeans for myself at Brands Outlet! OMG! Damn fxxxking cheap! Sorry for being rude... :/ Happy happy but broke now T^T LOL And of course, Chatime for our dessert :) Hohoho~ 

Passion Fruit Green Tea with 'Aiyu' 爱玉

Sis order Cocoa Horlicks, she said not that nice LOL

Lastly, The casual and simple OOTD


Sorry, blur pic and taken in the toilet Hahahaha~


That's all for tonight~ Goodnight and I miss JoJo Pan Mee again! WTF!! T^T



2 comments: