Saturday, January 5, 2013

Vietnam Part V - The Lovers Park, Da Lat

In the bus

Seems like I've been long time didn't blog... Did I ? Sorry that I quite busy nowadays hehe~
On previous Vietnam post, we all fly to Da Lat. Nothing to blog so gonna continue my Vietnam post... hahahaha~ It's good that you go for vacation and you can blog for many many part. I separate my Vietnam post into many post so that I can share every Vietnam places one by one... and of course, nice pichaaaaasss~

Today gonna blog about The Lovers Park in Da Lat. The weather was damn nice in the early morning, it's around 20C only... :) The Lovers Park, a lot of nice scene for us to take photos, and all about LOVE!! The path, the building etc... Let me show you some picturessss :)

The entrance

OMG~ The flowerssss

Nokia hand ? Hahahaha~

Babi sis =P

My daddy and mummy, did you noticed the path shape ? So cute right ?


Love this 

My little fat brother

My sis :)

Hahahahaha~ Me laaaaaa... 

The sister.. LOL.. Cowboy or girl ?


Do you love it ?? 

You guys know what she doing ? If you don't know then you can see the next picture...

Hahahahahaha~ You're correct! KwangSoo Giraffe from Runningman.. The Robot Dance

The lemonn family :D






The OOTD :) 

**Next post, will be another Vietnam post or My first solo experience flying as SFA ?
Let's see how... hahahahaha~ Bye bye




2 comments: