Saturday, January 12, 2013

Hopefully, One day... I will ACHIEVE


I really HATE myself... Cause I feel that I'm so useless and failure :( I've been 'working' in this 'so called company' for about 4 years... Nothing change and I'm still here... My friends all leaving one by one... Some went to Emirates Airlines, some went to Singapore Airlines and some went to Qatar Airways. Seeing them achieve their dreams one by one, posting alot of interesting pictures on their Facebook... I started to feel sad. 

Sometimes I feel bad cause alot of readers ask me to share more flying experience.. BUT... I got nothing to share :( I got no flying experience to share... My friends went nightstop, having fun with other airlines, if I am one of them, I can share aloooot! So sometimes I feel bad to my readers :( I also hope I can share more about my flying life and experience :( I'm really sorry... 

One of my best friend told me do not give up! She said I'm a passion crew... :) Thank you my DEAR Dominique.. Soon, Dominique will be leaving from me soon cause I know she had putting alot of hard work and she will success one day :) Dear Dom, I won't give up cause I know I LOVE flying! People asking me why not trying others ? I DID but I FAILED and I'm still waiting for chances now.. Hopefully one day you all can see me achieve my dream and of course you all too~ Wish myself GOODLUCK! 

Please GOD... I'm praying hard here~

这篇纯粹心情发泄~ :) Goodnight... I've to work tomorrow :(



1 comment: