Thursday, January 24, 2013

MOVIE - The Tower


Hi peoples, normally I don't really like to let the whole world know what movie I watched before but today I'm gonna blog about this movie... THE TOWER! This is the best movie I had watch so far... I don't even know now cinema is showing this movie until Mr.Ivan keep begging me to go watch with him. Seriously I'm not really interested in the first place, because I don't really like to watch korean movie, I like korean drama more than korean movie, but because of Mr.Ivan, we go watch this THE TOWER at TGV One Utama. And I just want to tell you guys, this movie is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

The whole story is about Christmas Eve and Christmas. This SKY TOWER is a luxury condominium where most of the rich peoples staying here. The owner of this SKY TOWER, Mr.Jo decided to hold a 'white christmas' party for the tenants and VIPS on this Christmas Day, with helicopters circling around, sprinkling snow to the tower. Due to the weather condition, one of the helicopter lose control and crash into the building and the building catches fire... This movie is all about how the characters Lee Dae-Ho(Kim Sang Kyung), Seo Yoon-Hee(Son Ye-Jin) and Kang Young-Ki(Sol Kyung Gu) rescue peoples and escape from this building... 

Imagine that you trap in fire in a tall building at 60th floor, what would you gonna do ?? After I watched this movie, I feel impressed with the firefighters in the movie... 

消防员名言:坚持到最后!





Peoples, TRUST ME! Watch this movie and I bet you will be giving a THUMBS UP! Please let me know do you watch this movie ?? SUPER DUPER DAMN NICE~ The best movie I ever watch!! 

That's all for tonight, GOODNIGHT~ :))



1 comment: