Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013


2013 First Post! Happy new year everyone  How you all celebrate your new year ? Well, as you all follow my facebook you will know that I celebrate my new year onboard with other 3 crazy crewsss.... Jane, Eva and Travis. We brought chicken rice, KFC, cheesy wedges, fried rice, donut, soft drinks, chatime, curry puff and etc... Then we countdown and party ourselves onboard. A special new year celebration this year :)

2013 is also another goodluck year for me cause.... I've been promoted to BECOME A SENIOR FLIGHT ATTENDANT! I've been flying for 3 and half years and finally I've get promoted to become a SFA and of course! My salary are increasing woohoo~ Wow... I really can't imagine LOL... Will I bully people or people will bully me ? LOL... Please don't bully me. Although I got a very bitchy face but actually I'm nice :D

2013 and I'm 23 years old now(ITS OLDDDD!!!!) I really need some changes in this year. Well, the world end has end.. So nothing to worry about. on 2012, I just bought a house by my own on MAY at Bukit Jalil area for investment and I really satistied on myself :D I got my dream achieved. And this year, I got another dream to achieve with Mr.Ivan and we will work hard on it! GAMBATEH lemonn and Mr.Ivan! 

2013! Me 23 years old! A NEW START! Let's work hard! :D 
Once again Happy New Year everyone~



1 comment: