Monday, January 21, 2013

Benefits Of A Cabin Crew

Ignore my fat face please... :/

I've been long time never blog about airlines.. Seems like everyday I blog about my own life... Sorry sorry :x
Last time I do requested by someone, asked me to share about benefits about a flight attendant or cabin crew. Sorry till now only I blog about this, seems like I delayed this post very long, not sure the reader still here reading my blog anot :/ Hmm... Actually as you all know which airline I'm working at, the benefits are not that much :(( Haih... Sad. But I'll try to share as much as I can :) 

(1) Free tickets every year
For us cabin crew in my company, we do get 06 free tickets every year, which means you no need to pay for the tickets and only pay for airport tax and other fees, so if you are using free ticket for travelling, it is super duper cheap. 

(2) Free and get paid when travelling ?? (It's not applicable to my airline)
This is not applying to my company because we got no nightstop. Like other airlines, you get paid everytime when you nightstop. That's what we called nightstop allowance and it's free whenever you fly to another places... In the other hand, you can travel too :) So ? What job will get paid everytime when travelling ? Of course cabin crew laaaaa~~ Nice right ?

(3) Higher qualifications only can earn good money ?
Who say only higher qualifications only can earn good money ? NOOOO~ For cabin crew, you no need diploma, no need degree or master. What you all need is just SPM! It's only SPM people.... and you can earn this kind of amount... Shock right ? But of course you will enjoy all these after you pass the interview :))

(4) Get discount whenever you fly 
For us, we only pay 10% of ticket price using our crew id. What we need to do is just showing our crew id and check whether the flight is full ? Then you can pay on the spot and fly :)

(5) Provide transport and accommodations (It's not applicable to my airline)
I do not own these benefits, my company do not provide us these things, all we have to do is pay for our own transport and accommodations. Some airlines they do provide these and you no need to pay for anything, what you need to do is just concentrate on earning money :) Cool right ?

I'm not sure did I miss out any other benefits anot... If yes you may ask me or tell me LOL... My brain is all blank now, I can't think any other benefits LOL... That's all for today BYE BYE



1 comment: