Saturday, February 2, 2013

CNY new colour


Hi February peoples, wtf~ this is my 'just wake up' face with only 6 hours sleep... 水肿+眼肿+什么都肿 T.T wuwuwuwu~ Heading to Hairzone, IPC (Ikano Power Center) to dye my new hair colour with the sis, Tiffany. Can you see my pudding hair ? Damn fxxking ugly black roots after so many months. T.T I think I didn't dye my hair for around 4 months thou... LOL..One thing is because I lazy also, because I really hate sitting down the whole day in the saloon haih... But now can't really stand for my ugly hair anymore... Hahaha, and I did realize that I always blog a new post whenever I go dye my hair LOL wtf. Then everytime you all know how many colours did I dye after every post hahahaha~ 

Fxxk you pudding hair! 

Starbucks first before did my hair :)

I really can't imagine how I going out with this hair before this ?? T.T OMG

This is after haircut, before coloured, I cut layered again :) Miss my layered hair

Taadaaa~ Hair done.. Dark purple for outer layer hair, Red for inner layer :) But really can't see the colour right ?



Happy kids, done our hair :)

Tiffany calling herself 'Christmas Hair' hahahaha~ But nice colour


Okkay, now you can see the colour clearly under the sunlight ? :) Ignore my blur face, hate taking picture under the sunlight LOL

Hahahaha~ Other than dying the hair, get a Free Famous Amos hample also :) Yum Yum

Then we had our dinner before going back, Pulau Ketam steamboat for dinner :)

Mixed balls set for me

Sliced lamb set for her :) 

Lastly, simple OOTD 


I love my hair now because of the dark colours, my hair looks silky and smooth hahahaha~ What you all think ?? That's all for today.. Lastly! Welcome February and welcome CNY (Although I can't celebrate this year :(( Because I'm working on CNY from 9th - 12th) LOL LOL



1 comment: