Saturday, January 26, 2013

We ♥ ASIA Rave Party, Sepang

Ignore me holding my iPad hehehe~

HOLLA peoples, just came back from dinner and now holding a Chatime with me and blog.. hahahaha~ This afternoon went to 1Utama for shopping and I'm broke now T^T LOL LOL... The first day I get my salary and my salary gone :(( Okkayy, stop talking bullshit right now. Today I'm gonna blog about my rave party at Sepang last sunday :) We love Asia party. We Love Asia rave party separate into 2 days, 19/1/13 and 20/1/13. I didn't went the first day because the first day I'm working and I joined the 2nd day. But most of the peoples joined the 2nd day because 2nd day was LMFAO and Steve Aoki! 2 superstarssss on the same day! I went together with my boyfren and his friends :) FYI, this is my first time to rave party and I din even know they selling one can of beer for RM15 ?! Wtf~ Mineral water also RM10 =.= expensive than my company LOL LOL... 

On the way to dinner before the party, and it's raining outside

Hahahaha~ It's free ticketssss laaaaa


Sepang F1 Circuit :)

Let's party!!! 

LMFAO!!!! Wooahhh... damn cool!! 

翻版纸盒人 =.= LOL

I'm sexy and I know it! Oooopsss... No wonder their rules and regulation is 18 yrs old and above LOL... 18SX here... all wearing silver panties hahahahaha

The Japan TOP DJ! Steve Aoki! Damn cool wehhh... 

Too bad that we standing too far :(




Maybe one blur pic ?? 

RM10 for 2 ShareTea.. Damn expensive... 



Okayy, I know! Lazy post right ?? Lastly OOTD
Top from FBlock
Purple short pants from Vietnam
Tattoo legging from TAOBAO
Puma sport shoes from Australia



Goodnight peoplesssss~  See ya next post :))



1 comment: