Monday, January 14, 2013

My blogging LIFE :)


New blogpost again... Sorry, don't know why recently I love to express my feelings through my blog. Well, blogging is part of my life now :) Can't live without blogging. As you all know, I start blogging since 2008,  this is my old blog www.wretch.cc/blog/us210 This is where I blog about my LOVE story with my loved, Mr.Ivan LOL. Whenever I read back my old blog, I will laugh! Hahahahaha~ Childish blog ? 

Last time, I thought blogging is just blogging so I didn't put any hard work and always lazy to blog. So 2009.... 2010... 2011, getting lazy and lazy... Until May 2012, I started to tidy up my blog and back to my blogging life again. I always thinking, why people like Chuckei, Cheesie or QiuQiu, they can blog a new blogpost every 2 days or 3 days ? Me ? I blog every 2 months last time LOL... But now, I understand why! I addicted to blogging right now.. If I didn't blog around 2 or 3 days, I feel bad :(( LOL... don't know what kind of feeling is that. :/ But is good for me back to my blogging life, so actually I start my REAL blogging life on MAY 2012. LOL

This is just my own opinion, no hurt feeling please. Blogging is a internet diary where you express your feeling, sharing your lifestyle or teaching your skills to your readers. If you become a famous blogger like Chuckei, Cheesie or QiuQiu or XiaXue, of course you will get alot of advertorials. From all these my favourite bloggers, they blog about advertorial but on the other way, they also blog about their life, so it's balance and I love their blogs that's why they are successful blogger right now. Sometimes I don't understand why, some people open a blog just to become famous like 'THEM' and keep showing off their 'Advertorial' until the whole BLOG is talking about the 'so call advertisement', nothing about their life, skills ? Seriously, I don't like these kind of people, they don't respect the blog and the most important part is, they don't respect their readers. They just want to earn money through blogging, not to earn readers from their stories. SAD and PATHETIC! I saw one XX blog last time, too much advertorial until there's a reader told him/her: Your blog is more like ADVERTISEMENT, not like a blog~ Everytime when I browse through some blog like this, I will close it cause I feel it so boring... The sidebar on my blog sharing the bloggers are my all-time favourite bloggers. They are awesome and I wish I can become a successful blogger like them. 

Sorry long story here... Readers, if you've read this post, please tell me if I started to blog some rubbish blog, because what I want are readers, you all! 

And another good news here! Emirates Airlines is coming to KL again for interview on 09 MARCH! YEAH! =) Please wait for me k ??? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment