Thursday, January 17, 2013

Vietnam Part VI - Doi Mong Mo


Hahahahahaha~ It's me again and yes! It's Vietnam post again T3T *When only I can finish blog all my vietnam post... Sorry ya :( Today gonna blog about my Vietnam trip after The Lovers Park. After The Lovers Park, we went to another park again, called Doi Mong Mo. I don't know what it means so I just copy and paste the name LOL LOL... But its also a nice park for us to take photos too... What ?? Why park again ? LOL I don't know, cause if we follow trip with our parents or grandparents, no choice... we have to go to all these places, cause relax and nice... After that, we went for cable car also :) SHOCK because the weather is quite cold.. But... I afraid of height! wtf :( Sorry ya, short post because I got nothing to blog, no words to write... So you guys enjoy the pics ya :D Teehee~~ 

It's quite tiring cause we need to walk and walk and walk... forever non-stop.. This babi sis likes to took this kind of picturess... I always warn her: CAN YOU PLEASE BE A LADY ?! LOL LOL

My lovely grandparents, they still very healthy and will be turning 80 years old after 2 years... 

Melaine Ting... with her COW

Mummy, with her TIGER

Melaine and grandma with their COW

Hahahahaha~ Cute right ?? Daddy with his PIG.. 
Too sad that's no HORSE there... I'm a horse laaaaaa :(

Wish my dream come true please... 





The Rose House




Hahahaha~ funny daddy and mummy... 

My little sweet aunty and uncle :)


The cousies... Peggy and Boy

4 of us :)

Pig face pig face... 

Let's go cable car... 



The view from the cable car... Nice right ?? 

Okay, that's all for today... I know I'm lazy T^T Sorry Sorry... Next post I'll promise will be more interesting post okay ?? Maybe fashion post next ?? hahahaha~ Bye Bye



1 comment: