Monday, December 31, 2012

Vietnam Part IV - Heading to Da Lat

Me and my lovely mummy 

Today gonna update a short post. From Ho Chi Minh, we took a flight to Da Lat by Vietnam Airlines and its take about 1 hour. But before we fly to Da Lat, we went to some historical place and had our lunch. We went to the place where their president used to stay there but now become a museum for people to visit. Then we had our lunch at a hotel(I forgot what's the name of the Hotel LOL)... Seriously I really can't take Vietnam foods because its taste really not nice :( Sorry to said that. Then we went to their domestic airport and took a flight to Da Lat. Our departure time was around 2pm. OMG! The flight was so terrible and scary, I was wondering did their pilots know how to drive an aircraft ?? First time I think that AxxAxx is more better than them... LOL LOL... At least AxxAxx aircraft is more stable... Sorry to said that again :( 

The place where their president used to stay 

The group photo 

Where we had our lunch at one of the 3 star Hotel


Ms. Peggy with muffins :)


looks nice ? but taste bad :(

My meal :)

At the airport and this is 'Aquafina' Mineral water... This is the Vietnam mineral water LOL...

Check-in and I got my boarding pass and seat number :) I love my Doraemon passport cover hehehe~

The aircraft - Vietnam Airlines

The interior not bad... better than AxxAxx alot LOL... 

After 1 hour flight, we reach Da Lat and the weather at Da Lat was damn nice :) It's cold like Genting... 
Check in our hotel again and this is 4 star hotel :)

The room


Lastly, I would like to wish everyone and my readers Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2013
Sorry this is a short post and next post will be a long post because got alot nice pictures :)

Goodnight and sweet dreams everyone**



2 comments: