Saturday, December 15, 2012

1st Day in Ho Chi Minh,Vietnam

Vietnam First Day OOTD

Annyeong peopless, yes! Finally it's my first post about my Vietnam family trip. FYI, I took annual leave for 12 days to joined my family for vacation. We travelled from 5th-10th DEC. So happy because as a flight attendant, we are very hard to get our annual leave approved. LOL. Okkkaayyy, back to topic. We been to too many places in Vietnam and I'm not gonna post it all out, so I just chose some interesting places to blog in different post so you guys can read it one by one and not read it ALLLL in one post. Guess you all will blind if I put all my Vietnam trip in one post cause I got sooo many photos to show! Around 800+ photos, you wanna read all in one ?? Hahahahaha, no right ? So I will separate all in different post.. You all will get boring in my future Vietnam post because I'm gonna blog many LOL... :( Please don't~ 

First day in Vietnam was a simple day, we took AirAsia(Ya! My company =.=) in early morning and reach Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam around 9am++.. We check-in hotel, which called HA HIEN Hotel and its only 3 star hotel.. :( Small hotel. Then we got our free time to have a walk and shopping at their market, Ben-Thanh Market. Huge group of us went shopping, hahaha~ 20 of us.. Like gangster huh ? Then we had our lunch at Pho24 which their 'Ho Fan' called 'Pho'.. LOL... Not nice at all.. Ewww. Then we back to hotel bath and rest :) Now time for some pichasss... 

While waiting boarding at LCCT

Yeah! Reach Tan Son Nhat Int.Airport, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam :)
There is 1 hour time difference between Vietnam and Malaysia.
Vietnam is 1 hour behind us :)

Are you ready to 'vacation' with me ? 
This is my luggage for 6 days 5 nights trip 

My mummy, My little fat brother, My daddy and My little sis 
(My mummy was sick on the first day :( She looks tired)

This is how Vietnam looks like 

My babi sis, Melaine Ting

In the bus let's take photos, on the way to HA HIEN Hotel

My cousins, Peggy and Patt

While waiting for our parents to check-in, everyone was busy contacting the loved one because there's free wifi here.. hahahaha~

Resting in the hotel :) Sorry I looks lazy here.. My babi sis took this

Had a walk at Ben-Thanh Market.. It's super damn HOT! Wtf


Had our lunch here :) Pho24


We need 2 huge tables so can fit all of us hahahaha~

Left us out ? Of course not.. hahaha. We are the 2 photographers of the trip ;D

Their 'PHO'... Chicken Ho Fan.. Not nice :(


That's all for afternoon trip for First day :) 


*END* Stay tuned for next post. Hahahahaha~



No comments:

Post a Comment