Saturday, December 1, 2012

Fashion Sweet Post 02


HOLLA again peopless.. Since many of you request about fashion post.. Today I'm gonna blog about my outfit to Pavilion(About the Pavilion post ?? Next post please =P) My fashion post today was Korean Sweet Floral(The name that created by my own... Nice ? hahahaha) This is the outfit that I went to Pavilion with Melaine and Peggy today because they wanna treat me my birthday brunch.. Damn sweet right ? I really hate when girls need to plan on what to wear when they going out... especially me because I got no humour of fashion... hahaha, my outfit all mix and match.. So if you guys got any idea on my outfit please let me know so that I won't embarrased myself outside =.= LOL LOL

My OOTD
White colour singlet inside
Nichii Top + Floral pants
Carlo Rino bag + Summit Shoes

My accessories of the day
Carlo Rino bag, TAOBAO bangle and Milisha crystal watch

This necklace is a FOC item hahahaha~ 
As you all noticed, yeah! I change my hair colour.. Hmmm actually is Tiffany use the self-dye hair colour help me to dye.. Its ASH colour :) Looks abit like green+grey.. not bad.. My hair looks soft and smooth hahahaha



Hair of the day :) 

Thanks to Melaine my lovely sis help me to take these photos :)

Lastly, signing off with a selca pichaaaa :) 
Next, will be my Pavilion Birthday Brunch post.. So stay tuned ya 

GOODNIGHT!




1 comment: