Tuesday, December 11, 2012

GIYONGCHY Fashion 03


HOLLA peoplesss, I'm back from Vietnam and finally I can blog now.. LOL. Today gonna post about Fashion post again which is GIYONGCHY! Why so serious, Get your crayon NOW! If you are BIGBANG fans, then you will realize that now everyone is wearing and talking about GIYONGCHY now. But what is GIYONGCHY ? GIYONGCHY is G-Dragon's 'play' on Givenchy. GIYONGCHY is a symbol of G-Dragon =) Some people may ask, what is play ? Example is like Commes Des Garcons, and the 'play' now is Comme Des Fuckdown. Do you understand ? Hahahahaha~ I'm not good in explaining so... SKIP This pleaseeeee... LOL

I just bought 2 GIYONGCHY shirts for me and Mr.Ivan. Wish to get one ? You may get it from this Mr.Andrew 

Snap some photos and these photos taken by my new phone SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE II







OOTD
Giyongchy white shirt
Leather pants
Stud cap from HERE
Stud bracelet, necklace from TAOBAO



2 comments: