Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Vietnam Part III - The War Museum


HOLLA.. I come back again with my Vietnam post again~ Sorry.. Hope you all don't get bored with my Vietnam post ok ? Cause I got alot of things to blog :) Please read it one by one.. LOL... Today gonna blog about my day 2 in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. The first place we visit was The War Museum. The War Museum consists alot of war history when Vietnam had a war with American and this museum do keep these 'bullets' 'guns' they used before... The photos and some airplane models... Actually I don't really like those history things when go for holiday but no choice, because we follow the tour group. LOL... So just snap some pictures to shared with you all...  

In the bus, crazy us hahahaha~

The War Museum

The airplane models

The Liew Family :D

Babi sis... hahahaha~ She said she want to snap picture with this U.S Air Force because she is wearing U.S flag sunglasses... =.= LOL LOL


The brother and the father

The bombs and the bullets



The guns... wow~

Can't stand for the boring time so let's snap some stupid picha first 

The sample place where they called it 'JAIL' 虎笼

They built it exactly the same but this is just a sample to let us see

The sample JAIL room

Sample fake model showed how they live in the JAIL

斩首台 @.@ So Scary

I got nothing much to type in this post because I don't really know what's their war history and I didn't listen when the tour leader explained hows the war blah blah blah... Sorry :( I really hate history LOL

Lastly the 2nd day OOTD



That's all for tonight and lastly! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone :D




2 comments: