Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Birthday Dating with LOVE


Back to my birthday =DDD Today gonna blog about my second birthday celebration with my love, Mr.Ivan. Yeah! Mr.Ivan date me out the whole day and he pay for my everything *happy happy* LOL... Let's go GIYONGCHY date! hahahaha~ We went to Kenanga Mall at first but too bad! Nothing to shop there wtf! All selling aunty shirts and aunty dress LOL.. Then we change our place to 1Utama Shopping Mall to had our 'small brunch' and movie =D We had our small brunch at Shilin and we watched 'The Life of PI'. It was a great movie.. Then we had our dinner at Plan B, Publika :) LOL We went to many places in one day and super tired :) But I enjoyed my birthday celebration with my love... Thank you Mr.Ivan =) 

*All photos taken by my phone SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE II because my sis took my camera for her event LOL 

Shilin Fried Chicken =) NomNom


O A Mee Sua... hahahaha~

Christmas Deco at 1Utama :) So nice... and the muffins and cakes looks delicious WTF

Famous Amos booth :) 

Owww... LOOKS yummy! 


Believe the Unbelievable.. The Life of PI.. A great movie :)

Dinner at Plan.B, Publika 

Chocolate Milkshake, too sweet for me 

Ice chocolate for him... 

Lamb spaghetti for him :)

Chicken burger for me... due to the bright light, can't see my burger LOL

mushroom soup..

Dinner of the day 


That's all for my birthday celebration with Mr.Ivan. It's a simple dating but I enjoyed it so much :) And yessss.. I got a present from him, its *Samsung Galaxy Note II* Thank you my Mr.Ivan <3 font="font" nbsp="nbsp">


Goodnight peopless.. Stay tuned for my Vietnam post :) 



1 comment: