Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Birthday Brunch with sista 01/12/12


HOLLA peoplesss... It's me again and yes I'm blogging again LOL.. Sorry keep blogging and hope you guys don't mind keep reading my blog =.= LOL... Today gonna blog about my birthday brunch with my dear sista and cousin(Peggy and Melaine) :) Few days back, Peggy date me out for brunch together with Melaine and she said she gonna treat me as my birthday brunch.. @.@ happy happy.. I can choose whatever I want to eat hahahaha~ Best cousin ever! So we planned to Pavilion or Starhill to look out what we can eat :) 

We walked around Pavilion and Starhill, end up we chose Bulgogi Brothers Korean BBQ Restaurant at Pavilion as our brunch. Its a new Korean Restaurant that will opening soon at Paradigm Mall and E-Curve too :) Foods are quite nice but sadly 3 of us couldn't eat beef so we can't choose the Beef BBQ :( So we try their stone rice and soup :) 

The Christmas Deco at Pavilion :) 


The welcome foods and tea :) 


I ordered Seafood Stone Rice
(The portion was damn big and we were regret at the end cause we should share) 

Melaine ordered Chicken Stone Rice

Peggy ordered Chicken too :)
(Too bad they already mix up their rice before I took picture LOL) 

Other than that, we also ordered Kimchi soup and we don't know that it served with a rice as well... 
饱死我们了!

After brunch, dessert as well.. LOL I am fat girl now! Thanks to Peggy and Melaine
Hui Lao Shan, I love MANGOES!


It was a nice outing day with Peggy and Melaine :) Love you guys much much! Thanks Peggy for the birthday brunch. Enjoy it so much! 

**Next Post will be my GIYONGCHY Fashion Post.. Stay tuned ?? =D Goodnight!



1 comment: