Saturday, December 1, 2012

12.00AM 01/12/12


HOLLA peopless... It's December! My lucky month hehehehe~ You know why ? Because hor... It's my birthday month lorrrr... Now is 12am 01/12/12. One more day will be my birthday :) So happy. Today is just a random update... Thanks to my baby Ivan for the present. 

Today is my last day working before I start my 12 days off because I'll be going Vietnam for vacation with my family on 5th Dec. Holiday mood on after working! So damnnn happy cause finally I can relax and do whatever I want especially MANICURE! OMG! Can you believe I never did any manicure before because of my job... T^T They don't allowed... so sad... Always jealous people with pretty nails.. LOL.

Today was another happy day because my baby Ivan bought me a SAMSUNG NOTE II as my birthday present!! OMG! Fxxcking happy.. LOL Sorry for being so rude because no words can describe my feeling now! My birthday present.. So touch! Thank you and love you my baby Ivan!!!Finally I got my lovely SAMSUNG NOTE II! hehehehehe~~ I am happy girl! 

Okkkkay short update for today... Tomorrow another fashion post so please do stay tuned ya :) See ya.. And one more thing I was wondering should I bring laptop to Vietnam so that I can blog my holiday over there ?? Hmmmm~~ What you guys think ?? 



1 comment: