Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Part II in Vietnam, Dinner on Cruise


Hi peopless, I've been 4 days didn't blog.. I know I know cause I was busy working :( LOL.. Damn F***ing tired. Today finish work early so gonna blog about my First day in Vietnam too.. This is the Part 2 :) 
Did you all read my previous post ? If you did, you will know that after we went for 'walk walk' at Ben-Thanh Market, we all went back to hotel and rest. Basically, there's no activities on the first day except having dinner on a cruise.. WOW! I know right hahahaha~ It's a new experience... 

Let's selca at the hotel first :P

Before we had our dinner, we went to have a walk again around our hotel. Hahahaha~ Of course its not shopping laaa... just a walk around the town and snap pictures on some pretty buildings teehee~~ Actually that's not much pretty buildings pun... LOL

Vincom Center.. Its like our Pavilion here. Selling all branded stuffs like Dior, Emporio Armani, Mont Blanc and blah blah blah... 

Very tall christmas tree :)

Blur picture.. But this is my lovely family :) 

Here we are, the cruise! Damn big right ? We were so excited about it :) Vietnam dishes.. 

On the cruise.. 

long long table.. 





The dishes for today not bad laaaa... 


Cute!!!


Other than dinner, there's performance also on the cruise. This lady perform FIRE and she is amazing! 

Eating the fire ?!


Lastly, the OOTD, simple and casual for dinner :) my mum was asking me: You bring your curling tong along ?! I was like: ya! hahahaha~ So that's girl who go for holiday... need a super huge luggage, and will bring whatever stuffs that will looks pretty hahaha~

Stud hairband and Stud necklace from TAOBAO


Signing off with a ugly face* 

Stay tuned for next post about my Vietnam trip :) Bye Bye



No comments:

Post a Comment