Thursday, February 28, 2013

Short update

Hi peoples... I know I've been 4 days didn't blog :( sorry... And now is my first time using ipad to blog... Due to my face condition now, I 'no face' to go out and meet people... Please don't trust those pictures in my blog because to look nicer, of course I will edit my pictures LOL... But I only edit my skin, nothing else... Except the skin, others are real ok ? lol... 

Let's update few things about me on these few days... Today I'm going to India flight again... But luckily was the flight went smooth and no problem.. So I was like 'Oh! Thanks God!' :) Then, today my crew asked me : I did read your blog, Lemonn right ? Wow... So happy that I can meet my readers when working hahaha... Amd she is just started flying.. She said she and her friends read my blog before they went to AirAsia Interview to get the tips that I shared. Unfortunately only she got it... Good luck again ok ? And hopefully my tips do really help you guys Lol... 

Starting from this mid of month, I start my diet plan :) I sign up Fitness First Platinum to work out and eat diet pills Lol... Because I was too fat! Everyone said I'm fat every time when they saw me! Sad! So I decided to diet diet! And the good news was, before I start to work out in Fitness First, I was 49KG(Finally I dare to reveal my weight TT) and after few times I work out, now I am 46.5KG YeePee!!! Hopefully I can get back to 45KG... Let's pray hard hehehe... 

Lastly, a good quote for all of you :) Motivation keeps you started, habit makes you continue! Gambateh everyone! And let's pray hard for 3rd of March! For those who know what I'm talking :) 


Goodnight! 



2 comments: