Wednesday, February 20, 2013

AirAsia Batch89 CNY Dinner


AirAsia, from my batch till now already 4 years. 4 years! We had been joining this company for 4 years but we still remember each other :) Our batch was batch89, till now is batch151 already in AirAsia Academy! How many batches already since batch89 ? Wow... Time passed so fast. Last week, my batchmate organize a CNY dinner. I straight away joined the dinner after my flight! Damn tiring that day but was happy cause I can meet those who already resigned from the company... 

8 of us had our dinner at 7.30pm at Grand Imperial, Hartamas Shopping Centre. Honestly, I don't really like their service... They served without asking us, asked them for bill for more than 3 times, expect us to change our plate ourselves LOL... The foods are so so only... Haih.. too bad.. But its ok :) Cause I miss my batchmates hehehehe~ Sorry I'm gonna post alot of pictures in this post =P Please read it all ya~ 

The restaurant


The dinner of the day :)


Vincy, Michelle and Pingfen

Valarie, Jean and me :)

Coco and Melissa

Thanks Jean for bringing the Black Label hahaha~

Let's cheers for Batch89!

Meal 01: 发财三文鱼捞生

HUAT AHHHHHHH!!!!

Meal 02: 锦绣五宝金勾翅

Meal 03: 挂炉脆皮烧鸭

Meal 04: 陈皮姜丝起球龙虎斑

Meal 05: 发菜蚝鼓花菇烩碧波豆腐

Meal 06: 芽菇腊味糯米饭

Meal 07: 椰丝蒸自制年糕 & 拼香口莲蓉酥

Meal 08: 西米百合红豆沙

This is Coco, she resigned since long time ago, now she work as a beautician :) The time she joined AirAsia is only 18 years old.. 

This is Melissa, pretty girl with a very small face :) She also resigned and now studying Law.. 

This is Vincy, a very crazy and thin girl.. She is still flying.. I look so fat sitting beside her LOL... 

This is Michelle, she also resigned and now is a pretty model and she is very tall!! OMG~

This is Pingfen, the organizer :) She is still flying now.. A very pretty girl but crazy~ hahahaha~

This is Jean, She is now a AirAsia X crew... flying overseas and nightstop everywhere~

This is Valarie, a very happy girl for this year because she going to married on this coming MAY... Congrats my dear :) She is a AirAsia X crew too~

Group pic of the day *ilooksofat LOL

All uploading photos to Facebook and Instagram after selca LOL... 

Lastly my OOTD

Floral dress from Vbebe.Valentyn // Burberry bag

That's all for tonight ByeBye :)



1 comment: