Thursday, February 7, 2013

Short Fashion Post 04


Good afternoon my lemons(*urghh, I mean my readers :)), I really love my hair colour now hehehehe~ Looks more sexy and mature on me right ? ^*^ Today gonna update a short fashion update, simple and casual look to 1Utama yesterday with my boyfren Mr.Ivan. CNY iz here and I keep shopping for new clothes LOL.. And I always wear it before CNY T.T Haih, girls are like that... Are you ? Cause I really can't wait till CNY hahaha~ All new clothes are nice :) Okayy, stop talking bullshi* right now. 

Sorry that my hair was a mess~ I was thinking to curl my hair but no time LOL... So I just let it go like this... Hmmmp~ 


The hair parting makes me looks like 'botak' due to the colour LOL



Cross Lace Jumper w Cut Out Shoulder from ZALORA // LOVE necklace from JUSCO,Kepong but you also may buy it from RAREBITS // Dolce Shoes Platform Wedges from ZALORA






Love this platform wedges so much :)

Hi ya lemons :)

My boyfren Mr.Ivan :)
Kang Gary shirt // Black Pants from Uniqlo 



Kang Gary from Running Man peace face :)


*Enjoy lemons :D



2 comments: