Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Outfit Post: I LOVE Galaxy ♥


Annyeong everyone :) Just a short fashion update before I enjoy my Valentine's dinner with my love, Mr.Ivan. While waiting for him to fetch me now, I edited all the pictures and okay, short update for my OOTD :) Try something lady today but actually, I really don't like to wear dress, but we going fine-dining italian restaurant later(will blog it soon) so I have no choice, must wear something nice LOL... Cause dress always makes me feel unsafe LOL hahahaha~ And also try different make up today :) Dark pink lips, and gold eyes today hehehe~ 

Make up of the day... Dark pink is not really dark LOL =.= *makeupfail But I love my eyebrows today hehehe~

Taaadaaa, show you my outfit now =P





Kitty clutch from Vanilla Ice-Cream // Pink heels from Paradigm Mall(I forgot the name of the shop LOL)

Galaxy dress from Brands Outlet, One Utama

That's all for today, hope you guys don't mind its a short update :) See ya XOXO~




1 comment: