Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Random ♥


Hi hi peoples, its already 5th day of February... time pass so fast WHY WHY ? CNY is around the corner and again I'm not gonna celebrate my CNY this year cause I've to fly T.T pity me... But the lucky part was I still manage to go back and have my reunion dinner with my family after working :) So I consider lucky girl too... This month I bought and shop for many many things, I bought new bras and panties, new jackets, new shirts, new shoes, new bags... That's all! Hahahaha~ YA! I bought alot of things for myself and I know I'm not gonna use it on CNY, so whatever! LOL... 

It's already one month since I become a SFA. FYI, everything went quite smoothly. Till now I met all nice pilots and nice crews :) Just that sometimes will headache when flying with those new crews LOL.. I'm new they also new so quite headache LOL... 

AHHHH!!! Sorry laaaaa.... don't know what am I writing about LOL... this is just a random rubbish post... Okkkay, I wish I could blog more interesting post :( If you guys wish to know anything from my side please let me know, I will try share it out on my blog... Okkkaaayy, BYE! 



1 comment: