Monday, March 4, 2013

My Face Condition...

我现在没脸见人!真的很丑,又毁容!谁可以救我?:(

I thought MARCH is a good month for me but I'm wrong~ Suddenly alot of things happen on this month LOL.. Sorry that thought of blogging on 1st March, then wanna blog on 3rd March and now is 4th March! LOL... Sorry.. I really no mood to blog for these few days due to my face condition now... :( Don't know what happen to my face recently, my face looks like inflammed now and its pain and itchy and charred.. Now only I know that my skin is that sensitive T.T 

Last time was just minor problem which is only few pimples on my face, and I still can make up and conceal it :) But this time I can't even make up! Can't even conceal too! After conceal still can see the charred part :( Can you imagine how serious it is ??!! These few days when working I conceal my face and I can feel like my make up is thick like wall T^T And it became more and more serious due to make up and today I decided to take MC cause I really can't make up anymore~ And because of this, I keep staying at home, away from all activities and that's why I nothing to blog recently :(

After I MC, I went to airport because I want to meet the people in charge and let them see my face now. I was wearing a mask and this is my first time wearing a mask walking in the public :( Everytime when I showed my face to people, they were shocked!!! Haih... 感觉上我好像毁容了,现在的心情跌入谷底,很难过!
When I reach office, I told the person in charge and she asked me to come back again on 5th to decide whether they should 'ground'(Means that I can't fly and have to rest at home till my face recover) me. You guys want to know how serious my face was ?? Here I show you some pictures... 




So what you all think about my face ? Can't imagine my face will become like this right ? I also didn't expect and now I was sad like hell! I was very down and I don't know what to do now~ Someone save me please...

**PS: Today I went to EK Interview at Park Royal. FYI, I failed at the height check! I can't reach the height and this is funny. This time they set it till so high and I didn't expect that I failed on that stage.. But its ok cause I will try it again :) For those who passed today, goodluck on your 2nd stage at 9th March! =)


8 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that happened to your face, to me sweetheart. it doesn't look bad, have you tried washing your face with Noxema cream. It's for women .it cleans very well and keeps your skin young. I hope you get better soon, I love you :) kiss an hug

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for what happened to your face~have u ever thought tat mayb is u eat de 减肥药 is not suitable to u~cos last time when I drink dunno what sup is tat,my pimple grow like hell>< so i had to spend a lot of money to go to facial~what you eating n drinking got effect too~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete