Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy 5th Years Old, My ♥


Happy 5th years old my dear love, Mr.Ivan! Today is 10th of February, its the first day of CNY, but for me is a very special date for us :3 Since 10/02/2008 till today 10/02/2013. We ve been together for 5 years :) 5 years ?! I can't imagine and really appreciate it, this blogpost is specially for you my love, Mr.Ivan. :) Hope you enjoy this post! And of course my readers out there :) Thanks for supporting me till now and please seat back relax and enjoy the story :D Hehehe~  Feel embarrassing here to share my love story. Hope you guys don't mind... 

2008

2008, I'm 18 years old, you are 20 :) I am a girl who don't know fashion, who don't know make up, who don't know dress up #always T-shirt and short pants, (啦啦阶段) hahahaha. I never continue study after SPM, never working since after that, always relax at home, using parents money like nobody business. But, you are the one who still likes me, who never give up on me eventhough I reject you so many times, you protect me whenever people talk bad about our relationship. Here, I want to say Thank you for loving me at the first time :) 
The first place we date :) 

The first photo we took 


2009

2009, I'm 19 and you are 21. I'm still the same girl who never work never study. But, you never blame me. I started to learn how to dress up but I still don't know how to make up. Since the first time I saw you, you are a very stylish person so I told myself I must learn how to style up, if not I will 'no face' to stand beside you. When I told you I wanted to become a cabin crew, you encourage me and asked me go try since this is the first time I wanted to try something other than study and working. None of a guy like their girlfriend to become a cabin crew but you are different :) You fetch me up and down to interview and waited me finish the interview 8 hours outside the academy. Because of you, I got the job :) Here, another Thank you for always encourage me to achieve my dreams :)
First time you try short hair and looks like kid hehehe~

First time we try took these sticker photos ? hahahaha

2010

2010, I'm 20 years old and you are 22 :) After I joined as a cabin crew, I started to learn make up and wearing contact lens to make myself looks prettier, so that you will only looking at me. Few months after I joined as cabin crew, you got a new job as property agent. But during the first few months, it's a very challenging stage for you because you got no money but you have to pay for commitments. You look down on yourself and this is the first time I saw how weak you are.. My heart pain :( You only blaming yourself and not blaming me... Here, another Thank You for not giving me up because of my position and stay with me till now :) 
The first time I wear contact lens

The first time I satisfied with my make up :)

2011

2011, I'm 21 years old and you are 23. I still remember we planning for our first trip, going to Singapore. Because of the trip, we argue with each other many times till we almost cancel the trip. End up, we sit down and settle the problems together and finally we make it for our first trip! We promised each other not to quarrel when we reach Singapore, talk it out and settle if we unhappy with anythings! Thanks god that our first trip is full of laugh and happiness, no quarrel :) We make it! Another Thank You my love, for being so mature and always sit down and settle the problems with me, this is why we are here now 
First time I learn to curl my hair :)


2012

2012, I 22 years old and you are 24. This is the year where I depressed and feeling down all the time. Car accident, hospitalized, company problems... I feel like I almost crazy and dying soon! But you always be with me, always beside me, bring me go out, talk to me, accompany me when I wanted to sleep, meet me whenever I called you. You never leave me behind and always taking care of me... Because of you, I am tough and strong now! Because of you, I can continue my journey again! Another Thank You for being with me whenever my life is down and sad. 


2013 

2013, This year. I'm 23 and you are 25 :) A new year had start! My love, Mr.Ivan. Hope we can gain more interesting stories in our life this year and of course, stay with each other all the time till forever #ifcan. Lastly, my love, Mr.Ivan, I want to tell you that I LOVE YOU!  I don't want anyone else except you! So please stay with me~ :) #shyshy

We had gone through many things, but we never give up each other :) Here, I wish we can continue our journey for another 5 years, another 5 years and many more 5 years ~ 

*That's all for today, XOXO



1 comment: