Thursday, November 28, 2013

28 - 11 - 2013


Hi guys, how are you ? I'm not fine... :( If you follow my Facebook you will know I've fall sick. The feeling is like you going to fever but not yet fever LOL... (What am I talking about ?) Now I sore throat, headache and severe flu... How do I fall sick ? Because of the weather in Shanghai... Raining and windy so I catch cold I think :(

China is winter now, Shanghai is about 10 degrees but sometimes can go down to below 10 degrees... Beijing is worse because can go below 0 degrees... And soon it will start snowing... :) Well, I do hope I can see the real snowing in Beijing but I scared cause I really can't stand COLDNESS LOL... Especially my sensitive nose :(

December roster is out and I am happy to tell you guys... Finally I get one TOKYO flight next month on 1st December! YIPPEEE~ But sad also because 2nd December is my birthday so I will be celebrating my birthday at TOKYO... Well, for me is fine because I can eat the real Japanese cuisine as my birthday present hehehehe~ But now Japan is winter too LOL... Hopefully I won't catch cold again... OMG! I want to go Shibuya 109, I want to go Harajuku street.... LOL LOL... So excited now

Okaaayyy, the first thing now is I have to get my body recover... Now I just eat medicine and sleep, wake up, eat, eat medicine and sleep again... Sick is suffering... Lifeless :( I can't hit the gym, I can't do anything, spoilt my mood the whole day :( So peoples, please take care yourself ok ??

1 comment: