Thursday, November 7, 2013

Food Post : Gangnam88

My hair is a mess :/ Sorriiieee...
 
I love KOREAN food so much and I always dream that I could travel to Korea for 2 weeks in one day for vacation just to eat their foods LOL... Now although I'm in AirAsia X, got the chance to fly to Korea but due to I'm not a Korean speaker so very hard to get Korea routes :( hmmppp~ So I really need to pray hard that next month I could get it pleaseeee.... I really wish I can try the real korean dishes SLURPPPP~
 
Well, who said you can't eat the nice korean foods here in Malaysia... Of course you can, me and my boyfren went to Gangnam88, Solaris Mont Kiara... I think this is the best korean restaurant that I ever had... The price are reasonable and the foods are super nice :) The whole restaurant was about KPOP... If you are a KPOP fans (Like me... hahaha) You may want to try this restaurant too :)
 
 
 
 The KPOP feel... The MV, the wall~ BEST!
 
 Boyfren :)
 
 Me laaaaa....
 
 Me with SNSD... Wish I can look like them :((
 
 Korean tea that I ordered...
 
 Kimchi Jigae with rice and Spicy Ramen
 
 The side dishes...
 
 This is very nice! You all must try... The Tobokki with Ramen... Yum Yum...
 
 Boyfren, sorry for the background LOL...
 
 

 
Now Sunway Giza is opening another branch YEAH!!!
 
 
See ya next post guys~ :D
 



4 comments:

  1. Wish you got the korea flight next month ya . pray for you too haha

    ReplyDelete