Monday, November 25, 2013

Eat, Play & Love in Beijing

Took selfie in the bathroom hahaha~
 
Last time when I am still with Air Asia I really Ha** China routes but after I joined AirAsia X, I LOVE China routes so much... We only flying to Beijing and Shanghai, both are my favourite places :) Whenever I got these flights, I feel excited. Why I love China routes because the flights are easy, the place are awesome and the hotel is super comfy :) So how can I not to love it ? hahahaha~
 
Last 2 week, I flew with my friend and we plan to go out... we never decide where to eat, where to go, just go whenever we stop by hahahaha~
 
The girls 
Cecelia, me and Aki

 We went to the Underground Fashion stores.. The weather here is like 9C So damn cold
 
 
It looks like Platinum Mall in Bangkok, the shopping paradise
 
 Then we had a little walk and buy some snacks along the streets :)
 
 Cold but nice... hehehe
 
 Aki having the best noodles in Beijing (Sour and Spicy noodles) Damn nice
 
 When I want to take photo, the chef came and join LOL...
 
 炸酱面... Not as nice as what I imagine cause I always watch Runningman eating it so I try
hahahaha... Maybe China is different from Korea hahaha
 
Cecelia having 'MAMA fried rice' hahaha but its nice :)
 
 Cecelia with June and Hana :)
June was so excited because he had bought the Panda thingy LOL...
 
 What I bought ? Panda eyemask only cost me RM5
 
 Fluffly iPhone Case cost me RM15
 
 BOY beanie cost me RM22
 
 
The winter outfit :)
I love the outwear from H&M
 
See ya, BYE
 
 
 



6 comments:

  1. So enjoy ... and pretty girls ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice trip, so my friend sent me your blog link because she think we almost look alike haha. Well I don't know if it's true. Here's my blog link if you want to check me out. P.s I've followed you, follow me back? :D

    starrybubu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hye there gorgeous. Sorry but i was wondering how do you shift from air asia to air asia x? Should you need to be like reallyyy good stewardess? Thanks ^^

    ReplyDelete