Saturday, November 9, 2013

Fremantle, Perth


I've been delayed this post for so long... Recently I have so many draft post that I wish to share with you guys, so stay tuned all the time ok ? hahahaha~ As you guys know, I always get Australia routes, I didn't said I hate Australia routes, but somehow Australia routes offered the highest allowances among all the countries :) So I don't mind... Well, money first LOL... Last 3 weeks, I got a Perth flight which is long stay, means we stay there for 3 days 2 nights... WOW... And I didn't know that, stupid me... Till I have to wear my sleeping shirt to go out because I didn't bring enough clothes LOL... The next day, all of us plan to go Fremantle (The famous place in Perth and also the famous Fish and Chips)

 First, of course get a train ticket to go to Fremantle
 
 The Perth train Station
 
 
The ladies, are you ready ? Let's goooo~
 
 After 15 minutes ride, we are here :) FREMANTLE!!
 
 The scene...
 
 The weather...
 
 The street...
 
 The building...
 
The car...
All super nice :D Love ittt... Do you ??
 
 After had a walk around Fremantle, we went to the famous Fish & Chips
 
 Taadaa... We are here!
 
 The environment :)
 
 Here we go... WAHHHH! The family lunch... But cost us 74AUD and share by 4 of us(ladies)
The group pic... My awesome and lovely crew of the flight~
After our lunch, we went to beachside walk~ Nice weather with strong wind :)
 
 Hazel, me and Melissa
 
 
 
 Can you see the blue blue sky and cloudsss ??
 
 
 
 The sea!!
Us again!!!
 
I love here... I love Perth and I love Fremantle...
Hopefully next time I got another long stay again and I can explore more places :)
(Sorry for the blur pictures in this post cause all taken by iPhone... I didn't bring my camera along cause I thought is short stay T___T )
 
See ya...
 
 

2 comments: