Tuesday, December 3, 2013

田子坊 Tian Zi Fang @ Shanghai


Bello peoples... I'm back from Tokyo and that's how I celebrate my birthday. This year my birthday nothing special but hopefully December would be a special month for me since is my birthday month maaaa.... hahahaha~ I got sooooo many pending posts right now LOL... so please stay tuned ok ?

Today gonna blog about my Shanghai nighstop with my besties... hehehe~ Finally she, Hazel joined AAX and we get to fly together and of course... go explore around Shanghai. Shanghai is really big and we keep travelled from here to there.... Money gone but we were so happy hahahaha~ Before flying to Shanghai, I did 'google' which places are nice in Shanghai and I found this 'antique' place - Tian Zi Fang 田子坊

 And of course... before we go to Tian Zi Fang, I bring Hazel go and try the fried dumplings... She keep said NICEEEEEE! Hahahaha~
 
We ordered an extra pork meehon :)
 
Welcome to Tian Zi Fang
 
 The street, I like the feel :)
 
 Its really big
 
 
 Nice weather with nice place :)
 
 
Hazel like to shopping
 
 It's a place that sell yoghurt ice cream
 
 
 Shanghai Traditional Milk Tea
 
Hmm... Yum yummmm
 
Hahahahaha.... I bet the english 100% from google translate hahaha...
 
 Tofu hua
 
 Red Bean Tofu hua...
 
 
The feeling damn best
 
 
 
I LOVE Shanghai! Shanghai is a very big city...
 
After I came back from Shanghai I fall sick straight away due to raining and windy in the evening LOL... :( But its a very nice experience because I am so happy to explore around with Hazel :)
 
See ya next post BYE~
 
 



2 comments: