Thursday, October 3, 2013

My Fitness Progress


I know you guys might be not interested on my fitness post because I'm not an expert LOL... Okayyy laaaa, let me blog myself its ok hahahaha~ Today I'm gonna update abit about my fitness post since I started my fitness and healthy life on 29th July 2013 (I still remember very well LOL) Till now already 2 months ++ and although not really can see the abs or muscles because I trained it slowly, but at least I can see the results :) So everything is possible

After I joined AAX, AAX offered crew meals onboard, each sector each crew got 2 meals. So it means if we operate daily flights, one crew got 4 meals. When I started to join, I always eat the crew meals because are yummy... Although I hit the gym too, but when I measure my fat percentage for the first time, OMG! I lose weight but my fat percentage is high! I am so demotivated and sad. I told myself I won't give up, I had gone so far till today... I WOULD NOT GIVE UP! So I stop all the crew meals, always bring one kiwi, some nuts and Nestum onboard. I eat those things when I feel hungry and drink water... I stop all the rice for almost a week and seriously if you stop eating rice for some days, you will definitely see the result eventhough you didn't workout.

My BEFORE and AFTER... I know not much difference, but actually the first picture when you view from side, I got a very big tummy so when I measure, my waist from 26.2inch to 25inch and now 24.3inch. I HIT 24inch and I made it! Hope I can made it to 23inch LOL... (Sorry for the watermelon sticker because I am wearing something not nice LOL) 

 
 
now my tummy is flat hehehe~
 
 
My weight now is 46.9kg... Still remember my 2nd Fitness post is from 49.7kg drop to 48kg and now 46.9kg :D So happy. I want to hit 45kg can I ? But you still can see some fats on my body, my arms and my back :( So now I try to tone up my body, build more muscles :) Gambateh Lemonn!
 
 
 
 
 
See ya guys!
 
 


1 comment:

  1. you should be looking at fitness as the overall, not just weight. an increase of muscle to fat ratio.. nevertheless, congrats! well done!

    ReplyDelete