Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Kungfu Kitchen, Perth


Hi everyone, I'm back again... I know I know... Sorry :( LOL... Today finally I can squeeze some of my time to update my blog. I got so many things to blog and share but I'm really running out of time LOL... 24 hours is not enough for me laaaaa... I just came back from Shanghai today and I sleep at 10am and wake up at 5pm, can you imagine ?? Then tomorrow 9am I need to wake up again and prepare for my Melbourne flight... So tired but yet I'm enjoy seriously :) First time I am loving my job hahahaha~

Today gonna blog about my Perth layover. Perth is my favourite place among Australia. I've been to Perth few times for vacation because we have relatives staying here. Today I am back again to Perth and I'm still love this place so much and of course the weather... :) Our hotel is in the city, so when you coming out from the hotel, you can go anywhere you want.. It's convenient. Our hotel is at St.William Street. I think is in Chinatown if I'm not mistaken cause alot of chinese peoples and shops here.

My roommate this time, a Japanese girl named Mami
 
We went to a chinese restaurant 'Kungfu Kitchen'. The foods are nice and big portion, the restaurant always full so we have to share the table with others.
 
 
 
 
 
Both of us order 'Wantan mee' cost us AUD11 = RM33 =.= So expensive but no choice.
The mee is totally different from Malaysia but is very nice :) I can't even finish because the portion is very big... LOL
 
I really love the Perth environment, you can walk on the street alone and you will feel safe always. It's really nice and relax here... I love it :) I don't mind to live here hahahaha~
 
 

 
 My dinner LOL... Diet maaaa~ Australia strawberries and banana milk :)
 
 
Okaayy, see ya next post
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment