Thursday, October 17, 2013

Coffee Break @ LewisGene


Hi everyone, finally I get to update my personal life in my blog LOL... After joining AAX, I'm always tired and lazy to go out and of course I need to save money too for nighstop haih... So I seldom go out when off day :( My boyfren always complain to me said I didn't date him nowadays LOL... hahahaha~ So once in a lifetime, I need to pampered myself too laaaa....

Lewis Gene @ A nice place for coffee-break
 
You can see my tired sleepy face :(
 
 My hot chocolate with marshmallow NYUM NYUM
 
 Tiffany's Hot Latte
 
 
 
 Tiffany's Pancake :)
 
 
 Ting's Toast set
 
 Boyfren's sandwich
 
 
 I forgot to use my camera to take a pic of my waffle :( Sad, took by iPhone
 
My Belgium Waffle, super nice :D
 
Lewis Gene is a nice place to chill and take a break, but not a good place for chit chatting because it is noisy here =.= The peoples here like to talk and talk and talk LOL... 
Next time I would like to try other cafe for coffee break or tea time :) Guys, if you have any nice cafe please let me know k ?? hehehe~ See ya
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment