Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Renaissance Shanghai Yu Garden Hotel

 
When you first step into a very nice and comfortable hotel after working... That's the best feeling ever. Currently I love my job now not only because I can travel around, its because I really enjoy the feeling of resting and relaxing myself in a super nice hotel especially when we nighstop CHINA. This post I really wanna share with you guys about this super duper nice 5 star hotel in SHANGHAI, The Renaissance Shanghai Yu Garden Hotel. Thanks to my company for not being stingy and let us stay in this hotel :) Okayy, maybe you are not interested in this 'hotel' post, but next time if you got a chance to visit SHANGHAI, I really recommended this hotel because it is nearby the city... There's alot shopping mall and shops around this hotel :) So convenient
 
The first time I flying to Shanghai was last 2 weeks... Due to raining at SHANGHAI, so I didn't hang around. I just had my lunch with my roommate then I explore around the hotel :)
 
 The lobby
 
 Our door room facing the lobby and the window facing the city... Super nice
 
 Double queen size bed COOL
(and too many pillows for us =.= hahahaha)
 
 The snacks corner but super expensive LOL
 
 The bathtub, you will feel like sleeping here too LOL
 
 The toilet
 
 
 I go upstairs to check out their gym room and swimming pool... Transparent staircase make me scare LOL...
 
 
 The gym room! I was like 'WOW I LOVE IT!!!'
 
 The environment OMGGGG
 
 Look at me! Wearing the hotel slipper and walk around LOL.. (Memalukan sorry yaaa)
 
 The swimming pool
 
 Nice view when you swimming
 
 
 The female changing room
 
 
 They provide these too...
 
After that, we had our lunch at 'Yang's Fried Dumpling' 小杨生煎. Just take a taxi for around 10-15 minutes then we are here... :)

 
The best fried dumplings ever! I miss these...! Hope I get another Shanghai next month~
Nice place, nice food, nice hotel.. everything nice :)
 
Okayyy... here to end my post... I need to sleep early and flying off to Perth tomorrow :) Goodnight
 
 





11 comments:

  1. Thanks for your posting :D . What a beautiful hotel and a beautiful scenery . waiting your next nightstop post . Gambateh :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your posting, even you are busy. Expecting your next post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Stay tuned on my blog and more pics coming soon :)

      Delete
  5. Hello there ! Your blog is very informative and gracefully your guideline is very good.Thank you for sharing this wonderful blog.
    Matt Levine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi it's me, I am also visiting this web page on a regular basis,
    this site is genuinely good and the users are actually sharing nice
    thoughts.

    Look into my webpage :: Hot Water Services Melbourne (Comercioeletronico.Org.Br)

    ReplyDelete