Sunday, October 27, 2013

My First Eyebrow Tutorial Video


Pheww... Finally today I get to know how to make and edit a video, why I make an eyebrow tutorial ? (Because quite number of you been asking me how to draw eyebrow like mine... LOL... Mine just a very simple and easy 'so call' korean eyebrow hahaha) My first video still very bad and I really need more practice on it. So you guys please do not feel disappointed ok ? One more thing if you guys could guide me cause I can't make my video in HD :( Too bad and the quality was quite bad. Hope you guys don't mind and let's share my very FIRST video. If you guys love this video do let me know, so next time I can make more different videos (I try.... ) OK ?

Let's START
 



What you guys think about my EYEBROWs and my VIDEO ?? hahahaha~ Okkk... I know... very bad :/ hmmmm... Nvm, I will improve next time :) Gambateh! Hope you guys learn some tips on how to draw the eyebrow like me... LOL...

 

OK! Bye :D
 


5 comments: