Friday, October 11, 2013

Some Q & A about joining Cabin Crew ?


Annyeong, since the last post I post about 'Do not become a cabin crew', now no more people asking me those stupid questions, I feel glad about it LOL~ At least most of the people read it :)

Here, I am gonna answer some of the simple questions that most of you ask me before. Hope you can get some answers and tips from here :) BTW, any other questions that you wish to ask me, please comment below or leave me an email

(1) Can I still become a cabin crew if my height doesn't reach the height requirement ?
Hmm, I'm here sorry to tell you honestly NO. Minimum height requirement for cabin crew is because in case emergency, you need to reach and take those safety equipments. It's not because 'you need the height to close the overhead compartments =.='... Different aircrafts/airlines had different height requirement. If you still want to try, you may try those airlines that 'no height requirement', but they required 'arm reach' which you need to reach your arm to 208cm or 212cm... So try at home which height you can reach and goodluck :)

(2) Can I still become a cabin crew if my weight is underweight ?
Actually its all depends on how you look, if you are underweight but you look healthy, you still have a chance to join as a cabin crew, but if you are underweight and you look really skinny and unhealthy, they will ask you to gain weight and try again. I met some of my colleagues which are underweight but they look healthy :) So although you underweight, please make yourself looks healthy so you have the chance

(3) Can I still become a cabin crew if my english is not good ?
It doesn't matter whether your english is good or not, as long as you can communicate and you can perform well during interview. Do not scare to speak out, dare to speak out. Face yourself more in the mirror and talk to yourself, confident is more advantage than good english. :)

So goodluck guys :) and do leave me some comments or shoot me an email BYE

10 comments:

  1. Thankss !! You so pretty . Haha
    And so glad that you share this information with us . Thanks !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. im only 159 cm,can i still become a cabin crew?please answer me?

    ReplyDelete