Monday, September 30, 2013

Short updates from ME


Hi guys, how are you all ? Haih... I used to update my blog every 2 or 3 days last time. Now I update once after 4 or 5 days :( please dont blame me ok ? After I joined AAX, I couldn't update my blog most of the time LOL... 

Well, today let's share some updates from myself. I've been flying 6 flights so far, and the true feeling is 'GREAT'... I really love it. Finally I get to explore different place although AAX doesn't fly many places but at least I got the chance to explore some of it hehehe... 

The flights in AAX always busy, you can't even sit down and rest sometimes especially Australia flights. It's totally different from AK because AK is very relax and easy. Although is busy but I love it, at least I busy and the time pass so fast :) but at the end, will be tired like zombie LOL... 

My october roster is out, OMG! My roster is really pack! But I keep telling myself 'its ok its ok... Money money money' LOL.. I got 3 australia flights next month... Hmmm.... I need to eat more calcium hahahaha... 

Everytime when I nighstop I will bring my camera.. Then my crew will ask me 'why you bring camera ?' I will tell them 'because I have a blog, and I promise my readers will always share my nighstop experience with them' :) hahaha... 是不是很感动咯?LOL.. Just KD 

If you guys don't mind, you will always see Australia posts on my blog LOL... Why I got so many Australia flights laaaa... Please give me Japan and Korea flightsss!!! :) 

See ya lovessss.... 


3 comments: