Saturday, October 26, 2013

My Nighstop MEAL

Sorry for the bad quality, because I didn't bring my camera and only use my iPhone to snap all the photos
 
Well, the only bad thing if you experiencing nighstop, you need to spend alot money on your meal. Like me, I always get alot Australia flights and Australia currency is super high! One meal can cost you 11AUD = RM33 =.= 01 McChicken set cost you 9AUD = RM27 The most expensive McDonald set that you eat in your life. So sometimes I just buy milk, fruits and biscuits and survive in the hotel room :( (So kesian right ?) Till I met one of my crew, she tought me how to 'cook' my own delicious meal in the hotel room. You just need to spend a 'little' money to buy some ingredients then you may separate into 3 meals :) Let's see
 
All you need is only : Microwave in the hotel room, some salt and pepper that you may get at the McDonald's or anywhere else. That's all!  
 
 I went to the nearest supermarket at Perth 'COLES'
 
 And I bought this 'Mixed seafood Marinara' 400g only cost me AUD4.40 = RM13
 
 A ready Basmati Rice cost me AUD1.60 = RM4
 
 Some salt and pepper that I 'steal' it from somewhere else hahaha~
 
And a tomato cost me AUD0.40 = RM1
So total I only spend RM20 to buy all these things
 
 First I pour out the portion that I want for my dinner
 
 Got slamon, dory fish, prawns, squids and mussels :) Yum Yum
 
 Add some water
 
 Cut the tomato and put in it
 
 Add some more water because I want to make it as 'seafood soup' LOL
 
 Put into the microwave and heat for 3 minutes first
 
 Add some salt
 
 Add some pepper
 
 Then another 3 minutes and TA-DA!
My 'Tomato Seafood Soup' is done!
 
 Pour out the Basmati Rice and heat for 90 seconds and....
 
 TA-DA
 
There goes my dinner! Yeah!
 
It's alot better than this 'DUCK RICE' cost me AUD11.50 = RM35 and I can't even finish half of the rice :( my money wasted OMG

 
 
Hahaha... just sharing... Ok.. BYE!
 
 



9 comments:

  1. That's a really clever way of saving money and having a nutritious meal at the same time!Does your hotel have individual microwave ovens in the rooms?That's so convenient!I'm always too lazy to go to the crew lounge to microwave,so I only make do with bread,rice balls and instant noodles in outstations :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya... Luckily all my AUS hotel got microwave. So that I can save money and eat clean at the same time :)

      Delete
  2. can u tell mr about the salary and welfare betwwen aa and aax?and how about day off

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The welfare and the day off are the same. Salary in aax will b higher because u need to spend more outside when u nighstop

      Delete
    2. can u tell me how many??1k or 2k??thank for u reply...

      Delete
  3. Aww , 1 tomato RM1 , its so expensive !
    By the way , waiting your next post again . Gambateh :)

    ReplyDelete