Friday, August 2, 2013

August'13


Times flying... It's already August 2013 now. Oh my, it's more than half year~ I still remember I blogged about what are my missions for this year when January and now it's already August. Well, should I said I've change alot ? (Although I still didn't manage to change my company LOL) But it's ok, now I've keep my mind open and accept what are the things that actually belongs to me... 

If this company does not belongs to me, I would not get it for my very first airline interview. YA! My company was my FIRST airline that I trying to step into, and also I got it for my first time interview with airline. So although it's sad, but I still have to said : This Airline is where I belong. No doubt. 

Well, this month, I had set my target that I'm gonna 'LOSE WEIGHT before end of this month'. I admit that I failed many times, my weight is like UP and DOWN all the times and my mood was like UP and DOWN all the times too... So I told myself, I can't continue like this anymore and I need changes. I did alot research, ask alot of friends. Well, this time I do really hope I can 'SAY IT AND DO IT'!

Another happy thing was I've finally made my decisions, at first it's very hard for my family members and my boyfren to accept it. I took quite a long time to change their minds and finally they support my decisions. Of course, I am not going to reveal here too... Next year you would know :)

Today I am so damn tired and sleepy the whole day. I just finish my sector from CANTON, GUANGZHOU and touch down at 5.30am. The feeling is really sucks when you almost didn't sleep for 24hours and this kind of feeling will ruined your whole day LOL... I was thinking what will happen to me after I joined AirAsia X, because AAX got alot midnight flights and touch down in the morning. LOL

After 8 months being a SFA, I realize that myself is not suitable to be a SFA. I am too soft maybe ? I stress all the time actually. I hate being a SFA. Seriously, if you got promoted you will be very happy because your salary is going to increase but the responsibilities are double! Now I hope I'm just a normal crew and a follower but not a LEADER... :( So it's good for me also because when I joined AAX, I will become a Junior Normal Cabin Crew :) It's a good thing or bad thing ? hahahaha~



1 comment: