Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Resignation

Sorry for the dirty mirror T^T I should clean it before I capture LOL

Although is not a very big and happy announcement cause I'll be still in the same company... Still the red uniform and still the same airport LOL =.= But I am here to announce that I am officially resign from Air Asia. Why ? Because I'll be joining Air Asia X on next month. My last day with Air Asia is on 31st August and goodbye my Air Asia friends. See you guys in the office if we still can meet each other :)

What so nice in Air Asia X ? I don't know. I only know that all my friends are there. No more short transit (25minutes), no more everyday daily flights (got nighstops), no more weekend uniforms (shirt and jeans)... This afternoon I just sent my resignation letter to my management. Some of you might ask, why still need to resign although both airlines are under same company. Well, I don't know, because this is their policy and we had to follow. So again, goodbye Air Asia and welcome Air Asia X :) I'll be collecting my offer letter from AAX on the next working day...

See ya :) 



7 comments:

  1. Wish you all the best in Air Asia X ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love reading and following your post as I find them extremely informative and interesting. This post is equally informative as well as interesting . Thank you for information you been putting on making your site such an interesting.Airline Pilots

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love reading and following your post as I find them extremely informative and interesting. This post is equally informative as well as interesting . Thank you for information you been putting on making your site such an interesting.Airline Pilots

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, just wanted to say, I enjoyed this post. It was helpful.
    Keep on posting!

    my web-site; grosir dress murah

    ReplyDelete