Monday, August 12, 2013

My Clean Diet progress

Okayy, an ugly photo of me first because I am going to reveal the truth that underneath my nice clothes LOL

I am fat. I am not a person who born to be fat, I used to be a very skinny person and won't gain weight no matter how much I eat. My weight always maintain at 43kg - 45kg the heaviest. People always jealous about my body because I can eat whatever I want... Ice creams, cakes, desserts and many things... After 1 year I joined my company, my weight increase non-stop like HELL. The highest I got was 49.7kg with only 160cm.. Can you imagine ? Most of the people told me 50kg is the best weight with 160cm, but I can't accept it! Because my body was horrible! Fats are everywhere... my waist from 24inch become 27inch. I can't wear my S or M size pants, all my pants become L size. And I can't even wear sleeveless dress or shirt~ This is so SCARY! 

For all the followers who really follow my blog, you will always see 'I NEED DIET' on my blogpost but everytime I am FAILED! I FAILED many times, I try to go gym and diet but I FAILED because I don't know why I can't continue. (我每次减肥都3分钟热度) After I realize I didn't lose my weight, I disappointed and eat again. Till last month, I TOLD myself! I have to do it! I really wanted to LOSE WEIGHT and I do alot research, why people can continue diet without fail, how to maintain exercise eventhough no time... I spend many nights to do research through my iPad... read many books that related to exercise and diet. Finally I got the answer : Slim down need to be CLEAN! 
Means: Exercise + Eat Clean = Lose Weight

My diet plan starting from 29th JULY till now, it's already 2 weeks and I lose 1.7kg! It's only 2 weeks and now I love my body more and more OMG! But what are the diet steps so I didn't give up this time ? 

My diet progress on my iPad

1 - Plan your diet
Told yourself exercise 5 times a week, 2 days for your body to rest. Maintain 30 - 45 minutes cardio for every exercises. Do not give up!

2 - Eat clean
Avoid unhealthy foods (Actually when I first started this, it's quite difficult for me because I have to stop eating all the sweets, chocolates and junk foods. But once you used to it after 1 week, your body will naturally told your brain which one to eat which one to not eat~) Now I maintain this 'EAT CLEAN' exercise for about 2 weeks, everytime when I saw junk foods and fast foods, my brain will told me 'OH GOD! This is so unhealthy!' and you don't feel like eating anymore. It's good for your health and also good for your diet! BUT not every day you have to EAT CLEAN, keep 1 day for yourself to relax and eat whatever you want but do not over EAT!

3 - Control you portion
Do not eat until your stomach is full. Eat till when you feel that you are not hungry anymore and STOP. I eat 4 -5 meals a day but choose whatever you should eat. 
Example:
Breakfast - 02 Toast bread with peanut butter with a cup of milk. 
Brunch - Biscuits with black tea (NO SUGAR)
Lunch - I eat whatever I want but not over eat and not oily food. 
Tea Time - 01 Apple or 01 Orange or 01 cup of yoghurt
Dinner - I eat whatever I want but control my portion

This is one of my camera album~ I collect all the motivation images



Save more images about your dream body

4 - Get more motivations

Change your phone wallpaper... This is mine!

My Twitter : I followed alot MOTIVATIONS that keep me motivate

Some peoples always think 'I got exercise! I will slim down' NO! This is not true! If you really want to DIET, EAT CLEAN is the most important step than EXERCISE. Example: You use 1 hour to exercise and burn 200 calories, but after that you eat 01 McDonald set with 900 calories! You not only didn't lose your weight but also gaining weight! So this is how important EAT CLEAN in diet plan. 

Let me show you some scary pictures 
YES! My BEFORE pictures when FEBRUARY 2013! You can see my Chubby face, Flabby Arms LOL


Can you see how chubby am I ? 49.7KG! OMG

Now this is my current pictures that I took few days back
48.0KG and of course you can see the difference (FYI, I didn't edit any one the pictures)
This is me after I start my diet plan after 2 weeks


Obviously you still can see my flabby arms but not that flabby right ? hahahaha~


I will not give up and keep going on~ What about you ?
My next target : 24inch waist! 


3 comments: