Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Sept'13 Roster


Hi guys, my last month with Air Asia is going to end. My last day flying with Air Asia is on 30th. Then I will be start my training for 8 days, 2 days SNY(Supernumerary flights) and then start my 'journey' with Air Asia X. I will start flying with Air Asia X on 18th. 18th Sept is my first solo flying to Beijing... OMG~ I am so damn nervous. 

No more SFA, no more senior like what I entitle in Air Asia, everything start from 0, I will become a very junior crew and will be bullied by seniors :( Hmmmm... I'm scared! Please... treat me nice please... LOL
Seriously, I am very comfortable with Air Asia culture, everyday I sleep and work, work and sleep, no need to think about 'what should I prepare tomorrow ?' 'who I flying with tomorrow ?' BLA BLA BLA~ 
Because everything are in my fingertips, the GMT, the airport name, the face of pilots and the crews, the managers, the way to solve problems... 

Now I have to adapt to a new environment again~ 'Have to remember everything starting from 0' 'all the airport name, the GMT, the flight time, the new faces of Pursers and SFAs(In AAX got 2 SFAs, 01 is Purser-the highest position and another SFA), the new faces of crews, the new managers...' T^T

Well, talking about my Sept'13 roster... the roster was not bad, I got 01 Beijing nightstop flight, 01 Perth nightstop flight and 01 Melbourne nighstop flight and of course another 03 daily flights(Daily flights in Air Asia X are super super tired...) LOL~ I really hate doing daily flights in Air Asia X.

Finger crossed for my september new flying life ~ PRAY TO GOD! Well, I will try to update you guys about my training life if you guys are interested with it HOHO~ Do let me know :) See ya... 

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete