Monday, August 19, 2013

The Thoughts


Well, it's a random post again. Finally today is my off day after 4 days working with all long flights :( HATE IT! I am so damn tired! My second working day was actually a short flight, but due to heavy AIR traffic at KL, we can't land.. The ATC ask us to HOLD on air for 30 minutes. Due to out of fuel, we diverted to Subang and refueling there. We stuck at Subang Airport about 2 hours and passengers were so damn angry and... it was Singapore flight LOL~ (I'm pretty sure you guys can imagine what happen onboard) HAIH... Suppose landed at 3.30pm and end up we landed at 6.00pm T^T

Due to 'overworking', I missed out my blog and also my workout routine. HATE IT and seriously, I am so damn tired! So this morning, I force myself to wake up early to hit the gym eventhough I'm tired... Because if I delayed my routine again, my fitness plan will ruined! LOL

Some reader ask me, you will be giving up Emirates after you joined AirAsia X ? Well, I don't know... Because I don't know how to face the Emirates interview again LOL... I think the interviewers can remember me though hahahaha~ Other than Emirates ? Maybe I will give a try no matter which airline is it... 

女人青春有限,不像男人
所以女生必须趁年轻时,做自己想做的事
人生只有一次!不要轻易放弃~
记得改变自己的人生!



1 comment: