Sunday, July 28, 2013

Emily Birthday Brunch @ Ichiban Boshi


It's a no make-up day(only eyebrows and contact lens). Feeling great after having yoga class at the gym with my sister Tiffany and Emily. Emily was our friend, last 2 weeks was her birthday but we didn't manage to celebrate with her so we decided to treat her brunch as her belated birthday celebration LOL... So we had our brunch at Ichiban Boshi, Sunway Giza after our gym. Well, it's my first time try Ichiban Boshi, it's very nice OMG! The prices are reasonable and the sushi are nice too... Totally different from Sushi Zanmai. But I still love both hahahaha~ 

On the way to Sunway Giza. Meet up Emily there :)

Ichiban Boshi.. But I don't really like the design of the restaurant that cause us very hard to call the waiter LOL... 



Emily, Welcome you to appear on my blog =P

Emily ordered this, chicken terriyaki with rice

Tiffany ordered this, Baked salmon with rice

And this is mine, Unagi! 



The sushisssss... 

The girls~ Once again, Happy belated birthday Emily :)

We are friends and also gym partners LOL

Lastly, casual OOTD
I know I fat, I already try my best to lose weight but still failed due to my stupid flying timetable~ 
So now I'll try to sort out how to arrange my time to hit the gym and lose weight! 
(Hope I can 'say it and do it' LOL)




3 comments: