Sunday, July 14, 2013

Bon-Ga Korean BBQ iz love

I love Korean rice LOL

It's been long time since I had my korean foods last time... Nom Nom.. I love Korean and Japanese food damn much... If you ask me to eat everyday I don't mind LOL... 

Last sunday, we sisters plan to had our dinner at Bon-Ga Korean BBQ Restaurant, Solaris Mont Kiara. I already tired this restaurant last time with my cousy, Peggy for her birthday brunch last year. LOL.. yeah~ Last year hahahaha~ (I did blog this too but please forgive me cause I have to blog again LOL) This time I recommend my sisters to go try this restaurant, because even my Korean Captain who flew with me also talk about this restaurant hahaha~ So can you imagine how nice is it ?? Please go try if you love korean foods LOL... But I really wish to go to Korea to try the real Korean dishes~ Please~~

The Restaurant





The side dishes... nom nom

We ordered 'SHOJU' (韩国烧酒) because we always watch those korean drama drink this when sad LOL and we decided to try it hahahahaha~


Before taste

After taste hahaha.. Thanks for the example my sis TING 

Seriously the SHOJU not really nice, maybe its our first time trying... I don't really like the taste LOL.. My sis TIFFANY said smell like nail polish summore LOL.. 




Dolbukki L size hahahaha

Monster us LOL

Sorry, I din really set up my camera properly LOL.. 

Lastly OOTD

Top and bag from Bangkok
Shorts and shoes from Vietnam



1 comment: