Thursday, July 18, 2013

C.R.A.P


Hi guys... I really really very busy these few days... but starting next month, will be more busy.. because I requested 'HIGH FLYER PROGRAM' LOL... What is 'HIGH FLYER PROGRAM' ? Means I will get a lot long flights and keep flying and flying.. haih... Yeah~ You know.. I used to *** my company so much but what to do ? Currently at this moment, I need to earn ALOT MONEY and achieve my target for next year since no airlines want me :( Please do not ask me what is it... I won't tell anyone so please wait for next year ? Hahahaha~ My very close friend will know what is it :) 

And... I HATE my hair length right now... It's like 'not long not short' WTH~ I don't know what hairstyle should I do when I go out HAIH... When I do wavy curl I can't see the curls, when I curl too much it looks like aunty, when the hair is too straight look so boring haih~ So I just clip my hair up or tie a ponytail LOL... Seriously I got no idea about short hair, guess I can't cut my hair short if not I will DIE~ hahahaha~

This post is all about my thoughts and activities recently, just to update you guys(FOR FUN) Hahahaha~ I guess none of you will like to know my life WTF~ I'm just too excited to type it out... LOL... Yesterday I flew with one of my favourite crew and you know what she told me ? She told me her friend has been followed my blog for long time and her friend told her that I'm her motivation to become a cabin crew... WOW~ I'm not as good as what you guys thought LOL... But of course I'm happy when I know it :) Thanks alot~ 我记得我曾经说过一句:如果你面试失败后就放弃的话,那就证明你其实不是很喜欢这份工作. She went to interview with these words in her mind and now she got it after she tried 4 times :) Thank you for supporting my blog always and welcome onboard to join our flying life :) 

I do really hope all of you out there who wish to become a cabin crew please do not give up~ We'll see you onboard ok ? BYE



6 comments:

  1. Hi! Erm... actually im also following your blog for a long time. Haha. After reading your post everytime, I always get more and more 'power' to become a flight attendant. Well, im trying to improve my English communication skills now. So, I wish I can see you onboard one day. Keep moving forward sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And may I ask you one question? Im 165cm and 53kg, do I need to loss my weight or try to skip rope everyday to increase my height? :)

      Delete
    2. Oh my! U r 165cm its good good good enough~ me only 160cm T.T lol.. Its ok no need to lose weight. And thanks for supporting my blog anyway ;) hope can see u onboard one day ok ?

      Delete
    3. Ok, hope to see you too! Haha XD

      Delete
  2. Công ty chuyên cua hang thiet ke noi that chuyên thi công xây dựng cua hang trang tri noi that với nhiều công trình về chuyen thiet ke thi cong noi that. Chúng tôi cam kết về chất lượng sản phẩm và dịch vụ uy tín về chất lượng tốt nhất. Ngoài những công trình từ Bắc vào Nam chúng tôi cam kết về chất lượng sản phẩm đến thời hạn công trình. Với nhiều dịch vụ tiện ích: thiet ke noi that van phong - thiet ke noi that chung cu - thiet ke noi that can ho - thiet ke noi that biet thu - nha dep 2016 - thiet ke can ho
    noi that nha dep
    thi cong nha dep
    thiet ke nha dep
    xay dung nha dep
    nha dep

    ReplyDelete