Friday, July 12, 2013

SIS Tiffany 21st B'day Party~

Random Selfie~

Hi guys... Last last saturday was my sis Tiffany 21st Birthday Party. FYI, actually she is just 20 years old but we always did our birthday celebration earlier because we followed the chinese calendar. The party was just a normal party, we rent a big hall, 11 tables with buffet and decorations. The theme of the day was RETRO.. But not much people following the themes too :( Guess they didn't check out their facebook huh~ I wouldn't write down the whole progress here because you might get bored LOL~ We took alot photos and of course playing games hahahaha~ I'm like the assistant of the day because when Tiffany is not around, I'm the one who need to serve them... LOL... The funniest part was our uncle gave me an angpau and said Happy Bday to me... I was like : Uncle, I'm not the birthday girl for today laaaa~ hahahaha~ (And I already passed my 21st bday long time ago T^T) okaaay, short and simple post for today so let's enjoy the photos

The hall

The Balloon Missions

The birthday girl of the day TIFFANY

With our ex-dancing friends 

With the PATT family

With our dad's BEST FRIENDS
They are funny :D

With my boyfren's FAMILY

With our Grandma side


With my daddy and mummy's BEST FRIENDS

With my Grandpa side


The FRIENDS



Crazy us

The hosts of the night (Thera sis and brother-in-law) and the birthday girl

Games in progress hahaha~

The cake!

Happy birthday my dear sis~


The best costume of the day~ BEN
 
Retro Group ?

We are HAPPY family

Lastly my OOTD
Retro or not ? LOL




1 comment: