Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A New Start ?


Hi peoples... as you guys see above.. Ya, I applied Air Asia X. Hmm... I don't know what kind of feeling should I express now because seriously I feel complicated. I don't know should I happy or excited or just act normal ? LOL... I really don't know~

If you guys wondering what is the difference between Air Asia or Air Asia X you may refer to this bloglink that I explained last time 
http://www.lemonn1202.com/2012/09/airasia-vs-airasiax.html

Ya, it's good that if I join Air Asia X, I would able to go nightstop everywhere such as Korea, Japan, Australia and many more places~ But seriously this is still not I want, I would rather go try other airlines better than stay here. 

In Air Asia, I am a Senior Flight Attendant now. If I go to Air Asia X, I would join back as a very new junior normal cabin crew. But I got alot of friends there so it's ok for me :)

But if you were me, what you guys think ? Stay Air Asia or go Air Asia X ? Air Asia X would be better right ? At least I can go nightstop everywhere and share my nightstop experiences with you all LOL~ 



2 comments: