Saturday, June 29, 2013

Miss you my babe ♥


I know I know... I abandon my blog for almost a week :( Oh my... I'm so sorry... Cause I'm really busy working nowadays LOL... Let me introduce this pretty girl to you all... Vivian Yap. Hmm... How to describe our friendship ? It's quite complicated actually... I know her from someone, then we work in the same company, then she left the company and we lost contact, then we start to contact each other again and now we are back to #BFF (Should I said that ?) hahahaha~ She is a Emirates cabin crew who worked for almost 2 years :) She left my company and joined Emirates and last week she was on leave and came back to Malaysia so we decided to meet up :) 

We talk and chatting all day~ We met up at The Bee's Publika to had our brunch, then we went to Chilla Cup, Solaris to continue our gossiping LOL.. It's a coffee shop like Starbucks or Coffee Bean. The environment and the cakes not bad :) We stayed there till 8.30pm hahahaha~






 



It's a short post and this post is specially for you Vivian Yap. Please remember me and keep contact when you go back to Dubai okayyy ?? Congrats to you of getting promoted to Business Class Cabin Crew next month... :) You are a very strong, tough and successful girl and I'm proud of you... Hopefully I will be like you one day :D hehehehe~ And let's waiting for our next year secret day :) Miss you~~




1 comment: